Gapless Album Priority

Well,I think Ads Playing Between Gapless Tracks is Annoying.

So,I have a suggestion:

In gapless albums,Play necessary Gapless Album without interruptions,Then,when the gapless album is over;Play a buttload of Ads!

Example:The Dark Side of The Moon,The Wall

Apply the same method to Gapless Tracks,that you won't play ads between them but you have permission to increment advertising with "Gappy" tracks. Example:There will be no ads between "To live is to die" and "Dyers eve" But there will be an increase of ads after that.

You can also mark which albums/tracks have gapless,and/or have the users choose which songs don't play ads and which yes.

(If you mark every single one,There will be TONS of ads after your playlist/album,so consider/discard/improve user choice!)

I mean it so you can keep your ad-supported free service! Spotify is far from finished,and i know it.

Waiting for responses.

Hello and welcome to the community.

As this idea in its current form would make it possible to make a VERY long playlist without ads for free accounts, it would be impossible to implement in a forseable future, and thus I'll close it for now.

Comments
Fred
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello and welcome to the community.

As this idea in its current form would make it possible to make a VERY long playlist without ads for free accounts, it would be impossible to implement in a forseable future, and thus I'll close it for now.