Get "Referral Points" and know who added a song from your playlist!

I have a group of friends who all search for new music... It would be nice to see what type of influence you have on the Spotify community.

If my friends stop by my page and pulled a song or two from my playlists I would love to know!

Maybe give people "Referral Points" for each song that was used from your playlist or after sending it to somebody/posting on facebook?

Heck, if somebody has 500 subscribers and posts a new song from an artist that everyone loves... that song will probably spread throughout the Spotify community. If somebody did that for me I would definitely want to let them know how thankful I was or give them something in return for being so influential in music.

Would be nice if there was a reward system setup from some of the artists for making referrals~

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!