Give users points for being the first play of a song

It'd be fun to see how many songs I've listened to that were "untouched". It should exclude songs that were played within the first 10 days of being launched (or some other such number). 

I think it would encourage competition and trying to songs/albums/artists

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
blake
Community Legend
Curious: what would the points do? Would there be a leaderboard, or would the points be cashed in for some sort of reward?
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

jokersoveraces
Casual Listener

@gproces To be honest, I didn't even think that far, but that's a cool idea. Leaderboards would be cool, but also fun prizes like Spotify gear.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!