Announcements

Go to offline playlist from now playing in iOS app.

Most of my playlists are albums. If I'm shuffling a bunch of playlists, sometimes I want to listen to more from the artist or album the current song is from. If I'm online I can tap info and go to artist or album.

I understand this can't be done if offline, because it's pulling the info from Spotify servers. But what would be handy would be if you could go to the playlist it's from if it's synced offline (or presented with the many offline playlists it may sit in). Because of how i irganise my playlists as albuns, that will allow me to go to the album or artist very easily. Others who organise playlists differently may still find this useful.

An alternative or additional option would be to be able to go to a smart playlist view of all your offline songs that are from the same artist or album. This wouldn't be much different than my first suggestion for me, but would be useful for others if the song was in a mixed playlist.

What do you reckon?

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Sam

Snooty - I've moved this over here, as it's more of an idea. Nice one, too.

Marco
Status changed to: New Idea

Marco
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!