[Google Home] 'Add to Queue' Command

Really loving the Google Home integration with Spotify, but I wish it had more commands. One I miss in particular is "Play [song] next" or "Add [song] to queue", just like the right-click command "Add to Queue" on desktop or the tap-and-hold "Add to Up Next" on mobile. 

Update 2019-07-12: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Kågedal

Agree!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-02-08

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)

Diablos
Casual Listener

I put a post on the android auto thread but this is really needed for handsfree control, if you have a playlist and want to request a specific song the current environment appears to stop playing your playlist then play the same song on loop ¬¬
Need to be able to say "queue/next" so it doesn't affect the "current playing" playlsit and continues after your request

DocDoodles

I consider this a huge gap in functionality.  Road trips with friends are all about queuing up songs as you go, but the functionality is totally missing from Android auto.

ndallen
Casual Listener

1 million times yes.

samlewis0602

Really unfortunate that this isn't implemented, especially since the functionality exists for every other platform other than voice control. Not having this in Android Auto is a big deal for me.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update 2019-07-12: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!