Google TV

We just need a simple update to the already existing Android app to make it available for Google TV. That's all, I just want Spotify on Google TV...tired of having to use Pandora or others on my Google TV.

Updated on 2018-02-07

Hi folks, we're marking this as Case Closed since Google TV is a discontinued platform. For more information on using Spotify on your TV please click here:

https://support.spotify.com/listen_everywhere/on_tv/spotify-on-tv/

Related Ideas

Comments
rxmohinder
Regular

I've been meaning to try airtight and see if it will play spotify through the tv.

Jasonx
Casual Listener

Jamcast will do it, but you still have to control everything with your PC. It basically just streams the sound to the GTV.

imalexh
Just do it spotify!
btpcoffey

this is how you lose customers to rhapsody

timfsu

As an Android developer, I know that a single line of code will enable Spotify for the Google TV (I've done it myself). It's really that easy. Let's make it happen, Spotify!

justinsane
I would really like this.
jrh1157

I agree this would make this the best music app on the android market in my book.

XDvandalDJ

I would love this on Google TV. I hate using Pandora or Google Music on there. 

wawhite25

One of the main reasons I purchased a sony bluray with Google tv was to access my Spotify account.  I am IN LOVE with spotify and was CRUSHED to discover I cannot access Spotify with Google TV and there is no App (yet?)... HELP. 

GT_614

Please make a spotify app for my Google TV!