Help me group songs on a playlist, perhaps by allowing us to color code the items...

I have a long, eclectic list of music that I'm sharing to some subscribers.

When I pick up the next amazing track, I like to try to fit it into the entire playlist so there's a cohesive flow to all the songs that are playing.

It would be really helpful, would be the ability to just change the font color of each song item in the playlist. That way I could group them by color code as needed and that would help us all stay sane. 

Many thanks.

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Color-Songs-to-Facilitate-the-Distinction-of-a-P...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Not really a duplicate of this as that is only for the actual playlists, so marking as a new idea 🙂

Music Fan

That's a valid suggestion too, but likely harder to implement by Spotify. Odd, this reminds me of the days of Winamp for some reason.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Color-Songs-to-Facilitate-the-Distinction-of-a-P...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!