Hiding Listening Activity From a Single Person

Hi, I love the idea of having shared listening activity so that friends can see what you are up to; however, I wish there was an option to hide just one person from seeing your listening activity. For instance, I like for my friends to see what I am listening to, but I have one person that I really do not want to have access to what I am listening to. Due to the fact there is no block or hide option, I have to disable my entire shared listening activity.

Alternatively, there could be an option to approve whether someone can see what you are listening to (or invite people to see). I do not like the fact that people can see what I am listening to just by following me without me following them back.

Thanks

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-12-21

Hey there, 

Thanks for submitting this to the Idea Exchange!

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

In the meantime, it’d be great to take a look at this Idea and give it your +VOTE since it's suggesting something along the lines of what you have in mind.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Jose_M
Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂