Whenever we exit the app, the track playing last should stop and the app must come back to home screen. It is annoying to see the app continues to play even when we have exited the app ( stopped the music). I use I Phone 12 it keeps showing the track going on even when I have exited the app ! Also whenever the app is opened it must be on " Home Screen" but I find it continues to show the last played track and ready to play!!! I generally use it with Bose link Speakers and while I switch of the music , the app continues to play.

When a song/Album is chosen to "play" the app must play that and stop. Instead the app keeps going on and on to "similar songs " etc which I may not like to play. It totally spoils the experience of the music ! one way to stop that is when the app is closed/exited, all tracks in " queue" must also close. Upon exit from it must be like '"Log out" but not a fully logged out position ( we need not enter password etc) when you start the app again.

Updated on 2022-03-19

Hey @SNPrasad,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: One change request per Idea.

On another note, if you don't want to listen to similar songs when the music stops, you can turn the Autoplay feature off in the app settings. 

Feel free to submit your idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
Eni
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-03-19

Hey @SNPrasad,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: One change request per Idea.

On another note, if you don't want to listen to similar songs when the music stops, you can turn the Autoplay feature off in the app settings. 

Feel free to submit your idea again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.