[Hulu] []I have Premium with Hulu subscription, but why can I no longer access Hulu content?

I’m subscribed to Premium with Hulu and used to have access to Hulu with adds, but no I cannot access Hulu at all. Upon logging in Hulu prompts me to start a free trial. 

Updated on 2021-01-30

Hey, welcome to Spotify Community!
We'd love to help you, but considering it's not an idea or suggestion, this thread is being closed. This board is specifically for users who want to share with the community, some of their great ideas to improve the experience using Spotify.

Be sure, however, that we are open to hear your questions and help you with any issues you might be facing using Spotify services, but this needs to be submitted on the Help Board.

Thank you in advance, for your comprehension and patience.

You can find more information about how the Idea Exchange works here.

0 Likes
Comments
Luan
Rock Star 14
Rock Star 14
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2021-01-30

Hey, welcome to Spotify Community!
We'd love to help you, but considering it's not an idea or suggestion, this thread is being closed. This board is specifically for users who want to share with the community, some of their great ideas to improve the experience using Spotify.

Be sure, however, that we are open to hear your questions and help you with any issues you might be facing using Spotify services, but this needs to be submitted on the Help Board.

Thank you in advance, for your comprehension and patience.

You can find more information about how the Idea Exchange works here.