[Hulu] Spotify Family Plan with Hulu

Extend the Student Discount Hulu Subscription to the Family Plan. 

Updated on 2021-06-24

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

We appreciate all the feedback you've given us around adding Hulu to Premium Family. We always look for ways to bring better service and deals to you, however, as it is stated in our guidelines, we cannot influence subscription, price or product changes at this point. It's for those reasons that we're marking this as 'Case Closed'. Of course should this change in the future, we will let you all know via our For the Record blog.

Thank you for your understanding!

Comments
AuraSun
Casual Listener

I was going to upgrade to Family so my kids can create their own profiles and playlists, but losing Hulu is a dealbreaker. Guess I’ll stick with the cheaper plan. 

maxipad069

Just made this mistake. Oof.

scottfam5

Jeez - Glad I'm not the only one who is upset by this!  I upgrade to family plan- PAY MORE and lose HULU!

Makes no sense! Now I just got a notice my subscription will be going up to 15.99 what?

paulewoolverton
It's an awful pun but "Welcome to the Family". This family is made up of disappointed and completely ignored customers of Spotify. For the time the numerous responders have spent asking for an explanation of why the Family Plan is left out... NO ONE from Spotify has ever attempted to communicate any reason.

So, to all my extended family going through the same Spotify lack of caring, the only apology you will get will be from me. Sorry.
Xenia
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2021-06-24

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange. 

We appreciate all the feedback you've given us around adding Hulu to Premium Family. We always look for ways to bring better service and deals to you, however, as it is stated in our guidelines, we cannot influence subscription, price or product changes at this point. It's for those reasons that we're marking this as 'Case Closed'. Of course should this change in the future, we will let you all know via our For the Record blog.

Thank you for your understanding!