I really need a support for the follow:

I need a solution for:

- Search in to my files. Now I can't search in to my spotify personal files or inside an individual personal file like the main seach tool.

- How I can see a list of the last song I been listening? I hear something interesting from discover music app, and when I start again I can't find the files I been hearing last sesion.

- I'm not interested with radioformula artist, then: Why is proposed to hear them if I'm in a premium version and the cane of music of for example Enrique Iglesias is not the cane of music I'm hearing?

- How I can connect the Spotify to a tracktor dj tool or any mixing tool?

- Why the Spotify is stoping the music I'm playing soo often, I starting to be exausted to push the play botton about 10 times every day.

If some one it would like to develop an app who include that features, I'll be glad to pay for it.

With kind regards,

Guillem

Hello and welcome to the community. 

Your post contain more than one idea which makes it hard for it to be marked as implemented. Please re-post your ideas with one idea per post. Make sure to use the search field, since chanses are high this has been posted before. 

To learn more about how to post ideas, please read the idea submission guidelines.

Comments
Fred
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Hello and welcome to the community. 

Your post contain more than one idea which makes it hard for it to be marked as implemented. Please re-post your ideas with one idea per post. Make sure to use the search field, since chanses are high this has been posted before. 

To learn more about how to post ideas, please read the idea submission guidelines.