I want a Spotify t-shirt!!

I LOVE Spotify and would love to have a t-shirt with the green Spotify emblem great big on the front of it!  Anyone working on this?  Hope you'll consider this idea 'cause it would get the brand in front of faces that might not be aware of it yet. 

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-Merchandise-Buy-Spotify-T-Shirts-etc/idi-p/10704...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Liam
Community Legend

I have 2 :) They've been giving them out to super users :)

Liam

Ricklh
Regular

I shoulda Googled this first...I see they're already out there.  Duh

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

@Ricklh wrote:

I shoulda Googled this first...I see they're already out there.  Duh

Hmm but not directly from Spotify? Or where did you find it? :)

About your idea: You basically want to have Spotify selling some merchandise like t-shirts, caps, etc?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

This idea is requesting some kind of Spotify merchandise like t-shirts, umbrellas, etc. been sold directly by Spotify. Add your kudos here if you want to be able to purchase stuff that you can already win every now and then here in the Spotify community. ;)

thesimo
Gig Goer

I want one.

user-removed
Not applicable

Yes, I have a lot og them :D

jmalibeeson
Roadie

Spotify should definitely open a merch store

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-Merchandise-Buy-Spotify-T-Shirts-etc/idi-p/10704...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!