I want to be able to download more than 3333 songs....

I pay for this service, and nowadays there is an absurd amount of content out there.... I want to be able to have all of my music in one place and I bought a 128gb phone just for the sake of being able to save all the music I wanted onto it. Limiting me to only being able to download 3333 songs is honestly pissing me off lately, and I'm not even sure why there is a limit on it in the first place. If I have say 25,000 songs in my library, and can only download 3333. That means I will need to use my 4g to stream whenever a song is played that isn't downloaded. That is absurd, I know I can go into offline mode, but then I can only listen to 3333 of my 25,000 songs. That's ridiculous in my opinion and should be fixed asap, it's one of the only issues I have with your service honestly and it is the most annoying thing to experience. Think of how tome consuming and annoying it is to have to delete and download different sets of tracks all the time, considering the amount of songs I have in my library that isn't in anyway realistic to make a new offline set of songs weekly or even monthly. PLEASE FIX THIS! It makes me not even want to use Spotify. Again I don't see a reason why there even is a limit. The limit should only be the amount of storage on a person's device, wouldnt you agree? You are forcing me to only be able to listen to most of my tracks when I have wifi, or to use massive amounts of 4g when it plays songs I don't have downloaded. Thanks

Updated on 2017-11-07

A similar idea has been posted here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Get-rid-of-the-3-333-offline-song-limit/idi-p/70621

Please add your comments/votes there and reach out here if you need any other help 🙂

Comments
Ray_Today

I couldn‘t agree more ! Just switched to Apple Music because of it eventhough I love spotify and the service it provides. 

Sebmueller66

Also exactly may opinion ! 3333 songs isn't even a big amount. 

I think about switching to a different service, I hate always having to delete a playlist from my device to just at least be able to synchronise new songs from another playlist.

PetnPlace
Regular

I agree. The 3333 limit hasn't affected me yet, but we'll see what happens next summer.

I spend six months offline spring to fall. The limit would affect me drastically.

Jacob
Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2017-11-07

A similar idea has been posted here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Get-rid-of-the-3-333-offline-song-limit/idi-p/70621

Please add your comments/votes there and reach out here if you need any other help 🙂

Related Ideas