Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I want weatherman by Hank Williams jr back on spotify

I don’t know why this song was taken from Spotify but I want it back.

Updated on 2024-03-19

Hey @W4RZON3_POPTART,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

I've closed this idea since it doesn’t meet one of the Idea Exchange Guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests”.

The Idea Exchange is to help Spotify receive new product and feature suggestions to improve the app and service for everyone. Changes to pricing, subscriptions, or the content available are specific to each market around the world and cannot be influenced by the Idea Exchange. This includes requests for content removal or addition.

While Spotify would like to have all the world's music and podcasts available, what is available varies over time and between countries, depending on permissions from rights holders. However, Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can't find something, it may appear (or reappear) soon!

Have a nice day 🙂

Comments
Noah
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-03-19

Hey @W4RZON3_POPTART,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

I've closed this idea since it doesn’t meet one of the Idea Exchange Guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests”.

The Idea Exchange is to help Spotify receive new product and feature suggestions to improve the app and service for everyone. Changes to pricing, subscriptions, or the content available are specific to each market around the world and cannot be influenced by the Idea Exchange. This includes requests for content removal or addition.

While Spotify would like to have all the world's music and podcasts available, what is available varies over time and between countries, depending on permissions from rights holders. However, Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can't find something, it may appear (or reappear) soon!

Have a nice day 🙂