Improve Shuffle

I love everything about Spotify. I have been a premium member for a long time.

However, the Shuffle function is still horrible.  There has got to be a better algorithm out there.  I have a playist with over 240 songs in it - and whenver I play it - I hear the same songs all the time.  I've been listening to for weeks - and there are some songs I have not even heard once.

Wish list for shuffle on playlist

• Must sync across all devices - whether I am using my phone, desktop, or web app
  • Take into consideration what has NOT been played and what has ALREADY been played

Hi

This sort of thing has already been submitted here and here. Feel free to add Kudos and comment on them to show your support!

Anthony :)

0 Likes
Comments
nikinaround
Casual Listener

Further more on point #2 - take into consideration HOW MANY times a song has been played within a playlist, and give that a lower priority vs. songs that have been played less

#3 - I personally would not refresh the shuffle playlist count - ever. Unless there was a button and a user clicked "refresh" and all play counts for the shuffle mode in a playlist went to 0 ... or something similar to that...

Taylor
Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate

Hi

This sort of thing has already been submitted here and here. Feel free to add Kudos and comment on them to show your support!

Anthony :)