Improving Radio by adding Songs & Artists to current station

i would ask you to add an option in the spotify app:

when in the radio mode, a button let you manually add a song or artist to enhance the radio personalization

Updated: 2015-06-08

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Radio-Add-Song-Artist-to-current-Radio-Station/idi-p/144...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Otteriffic

Yes please!! This would help make stations more interesting when listening for a long time and reduce the amount of times that the same songs/artists are played over and over again (a huge frustration currently). 

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the title a bit from "Improving radio station" to make it easier to find via search. 😉

Mrslaughter

Even better, I think would simply be the ability to merge two radio stations. 

laurelnaiad

I'm really surprised this isn't already a feature of the radio station functionality.  Please do make it possible to merge stations! Also, when I like something, I'd like to say "into which" station I want to like it.  This would go a long way toward building a set of stations, each of which I like, but which have different characteristics for different times/moods.

pbike908
Music Fan

Merging radio stations would be a key!  In fact, this could be a feature of preminum only.

tonickkozlov

I think it would be cool to be able to add a specific song or artist to a queue while listening the radio so it actually shows on the "Radio" page (now it just remains static). Then you could give it a "thumbs up" and improve the station this way.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-06-08

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Radio-Add-Song-Artist-to-current-Radio-Station/idi-p/144...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas