Instagram sharing button

I'd like to have the option to post songs onto my Instagram account like I do on Twitter or Facebook. A screenshot of the album art to filter with all the information included by default.

Find an example attached.  That way I believe it gives it a nice twist to sharing music and Instagram is hashtag heavy; #NowPlaying has many readers. 

Thank you!

Screenshot_20160704-123601.png

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Ash_86
Regular

I think it would be great to share to Instagram. Ideally it would include the artwork and play a 10 / 20 / 30 second clip of the song. The part of the song should be randomised so if you don't like what's been selected you can try again.

Ash

user-removed
Not applicable
Spoiler

I would like too stare my music 😘

MackamSAFC

I think this option would be used a lot when implemented. Reason why people don't request it is that they don't know they need it yet.

MJHawkins87

Would be a better idea than sliced bread!! No gluten...only joy!!!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2017-06-15

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!