Announcements
Current information of our Google Nest Mini Offer can be found here.

Juke Box

I'm having a great time using the JukeBox App featuring Bruno Mars. I think its a retro way to experience new music and listen to other tracks the artist drew inspiration from or just simply liked. I remeber enjoying music this way at restaurants with my folks growing up.

Not sure if this is something you've already created and I haven't discovered yet - but can you create an App that allows Spotify users to do the same thing with their own tracks? It could get posted to FB and their friends could enjoy it as well.

Thanks

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Social-Spotify-Jukebox-Queue-amp-Upvote-System/idi-p/124...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Social-Spotify-Jukebox-Queue-amp-Upvote-System/idi-p/124...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!