Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LARGER ALBUM IMAGES ON DESKTOP VERSION/ Visualizers synched to music

Dear Spotify Team or Person

I hope this message finds you well. I'm a devoted user of Spotify and greatly appreciate the platform's commitment to continually improving user experience. I have a suggestion that I believe could enhance the desktop experience for many users, including myself.

I propose the implementation of a feature that allows for larger album cover images within the desktop version of the app. While browsing through music, album artwork plays a significant role in capturing the essence of an artist's work and often serves as a visual representation of the mood or theme of the music itself.

By increasing the size of album cover images, users would have a more immersive and visually engaging experience while exploring their favorite music. This enhancement could also open up possibilities for exploring artwork in more detail, perhaps allowing users to zoom in on covers or providing additional information about the artwork and its significance.

Moreover, integrating a diverse range of visualizers synched to music into the browsing experience could add an extra layer of creativity and discovery for users. Imagine the creative potential if artists were given the opportunity to contribute to the visual aspect of music on Spotify. This feature could pave the way for artists to collaborate with Spotify in creating visualizers synced to music, thereby offering users a unique and interactive way to experience music on the platform.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I look forward to seeing how Spotify continues to evolve and improve in the future.

Best regards,
Sky Murray @exhaustnoise  www.sky-murray.format.com

Updated on 2024-04-08

Hey @exhaustnoise,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We're closing this idea since it doesn't meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: "One change request per Idea"

Feel free to submit your ideas again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2024-04-08

Hey @exhaustnoise,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We're closing this idea since it doesn't meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 3: "One change request per Idea"

Feel free to submit your ideas again, making sure that it adheres to the above guidelines.

Thanks for understanding.