[LG Smart TV] Spotify Connect for LG Web OS

Can implement connection tv lg web os and android please please XD and i love spotify for all mi live believe it

Updated on 2019-08-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
R3neX

Could you also add previous versions to the list? It's a pain in the as* to use Spotify without connect, SmartTV menus and navigations are like using fork to eat soup. Too bad not many LG TV users here, so few upvotes. 

PedroSampaio

Se não funciona na lg smartv os então vou cancelar 

msand83

Yes please implement connect for webos!

RPlug

LG OLED55E7N, WebOS 4.0, downloaded Spotify Music today from LG Content Store and it works :-)

Thx.

TommyJZ
Thank you so much for posting! Just installed it and working. Lovely!
Fehers
Regular

Im a premium payed user on Spotify, and was very happy with my Spotify on my new LG tv. Now suddenly i dont have that anymore, please bring it back.
I just loved the interface couldnt see anything Wrong with that, dont get it..?

I forgot to say it´'s web os 2,0. And it was fine - why couldn´t we just have kept that until update??

TV says: This app is no longer availble. For more info and for other ways to stream go to spotify tvapp

sinewave_cl
Regular
I have a webos 3.0 tv and the new spotify app is working great, is the same as the XboxOne, you can control it from another device.
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-08-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!