[LG Smart TV] Spotify Connect for LG Web OS

Can implement connection tv lg web os and android please please XD and i love spotify for all mi live believe it

Updated on 2019-08-29

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

They should totally update the whole LG WebOS Spotify App. It's missing so many features it's unbelievable. 

sinewave_cl
Regular

Release date is 14/07/2015! More than one and a half year and nobody is working on this.

user-removed
Not applicable

[removed]

Butterpeanut
Casual Listener

I got god-awful replies from Spotify Customer Support team about this. It took 5 people to realise the reason why Spotify Connect is not displaying is because I have an LG TV and it is not supported. OH REALLY? That was the very thing I said in the first e-mail... The app on my LG TV was last updated in freaking 2014 and all they can say now is:

"The team that takes care of this integration is working on an update but they have to work closely with LG and their QA team as well. We can't give specific dates but rest assured this is being worked on. We understand you'd like more specific information regarding this, but at this time, this isn't something we can give out since it doesn't just depend on us."

Conclusion here is to either get a different music app or get a different TV Spotify would bother to update every once in 2 years..

LaurenceMeijer

Great idea! I was searching the internet for it and saw it was (for now) not possible. 

LG has the best (in my opinion) smart tv's. only the spotify app is a bit simple...

Heckmac

It would be great to have it for IOS and webOs as well. thanks. 

frequ

Any update on this? LG Smart TVs still ship with WebOS (version 3.0) and it's not going to change any time soon. Much wanted feature +1 

Butterpeanut
Casual Listener

Spotify refuses to comment more than: "The team that takes care of this integration is working on an update but they have to work closely with LG and their QA team as well. We can't give specific dates but rest assured this is being worked on. We understand you'd like more specific information regarding this, but at this time, this isn't something we can give out since it doesn't just depend on us."

Xander_144

Please make spotify connect work on my lg webos tv. This stinks!

losinj1

+1 for Spotify Connect on LG webOS 3.0, please!!