[LG Smart TV] Your Music on LG Smart TVs

I recently downloaded the Spotify app for my LG smart TV and quickly noticed how outdated it was. I noticed I could still add songs to the 'Starred' playlist, which is now a retired feature, I also noticed there was no was to access 'Your Music'. If possible please update the existing app or release a new one, Thanks!

Updated: 2016-10-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
AshtonCake
Music Fan

And one more thing Connect implementation.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-10-22

Marked as new idea and edited the idea to let it focus on 1 feature request: Your Music on LG TVs.
Feel free to open up separate topics with your other ideas, so we can properly update them, thanks! ;)

SSerra87
Hi, i recentlly download Spotify on my LG Smart TV, and there's no access to "your music" yet. I'ts a shame, considering you've to be premium to use it on that plataform. I hope you can solve it soon.
caiomusica395
Casual Listener

I would like to have the "artists" button on the Spotify app for Smart TV.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-10-25

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!