[Language] Norwegian translation for Spotify.

Hi, since Sweden have their language on Spotify, why cant we from Norway have it too? It would be fair if you add the Norwegian language. Please.

Updated: 2016-05-05

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and edited the idea to let it focus on Norwegian, since Danish has already been requested here.

Kjølsund

If possible I would love to contribute to translation into Norwegian for Spotify. I hav experience with doing this for other software some years ago. Please contact me, if you need the help for it.

Esaxlund
Hey, I second this notion, and I would definitely be able to help with the translation. I also have some translation experience. Best, Ellen
PrinsMagnus
Gig Goer

Any news about more languages? I'm also available to translate strings for Spotify.

josse1976

@thosol01 wrote:

Hi, since Sweden have their language on Spotify, why cant we from Norway have it too? It would be fair if you add the Norwegian language. Please.

Why? No Norwegian on this **bleep**in Spotify???

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2016-05-05

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!