Less space between lines

Hello Community,

I am using Spotify for years now and i find the desktop client for windows has been going in the wrong direction.

With the latest update it has really become kind of annoying. My problem is that on my 21' Diplay with a resolution of 1680 by 1050 i am forced to constantly scroll through the menu on the left and also, with the enormous spaces between the lines, on the main view of titles in my playlists.

So i suggest that you let the user choose if he wants the new look for let's say his touchscreen enabled device (where it would make very much sense) and a much more narrow lined desktop version.

An while i m at it: it would be very nice if i could change the colors of the text an the background to my liking.

Updated on 2017-08-24

Hey folks, we're going to mark this as Case Closed today. This idea has had the "Not Right Now" status for over 3 years now. We don't have any plans to change the space between lines in the Desktop app. Of course should this change we will post here to let you all know the feature is coming. We're trying to be very transparent about what we likely, and likely won't, build in the Idea Exchange. Thank you!

Related Ideas

Comments
akeldama

Horrible interface. Spotify needs a PC specific client and not a tablet/pc friendly client. I got somewhat excited that they added half-screen ability but none of the client windows are customizable enough to where everything is easy to get to. I agree its a step in the wrong direction and they can learn a thing or two from winamp when it comes to PC friendly clients.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea. This idea will focus solely on an option to decrease the spacing - you might also want to add your kudos to a similar idea about changing the size of all elements here. ;)