Liking and disliking songs/artists on Release Radar

Hey there! So there used to be a function on Release Radar that would let you like or dislike a song or like or dislike an artist. It was removed and now you can only “hide” a song if you don’t like it. Every Friday I look forward to Release Radar’s new music but I’m constantly getting artists I don’t even listen to and there’s no way to teach the algorithm because you’re only “hiding” the song. Is there any way this function could be returned to Release Radar? Thanks for your time!

Updated on 2020-10-21

Hey @Ryalex383,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

You should still get these options on the desktop version of the app, and as for mobile the ''Hide this song'' works as a dislike for the songs.

A similar idea has already been suggested here when it comes to disliking artists - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Comments
Roadie

Hey, Ryalex383

Thanks for submitting this. It's irritating that they take good features away. They could have both, the hide and the like/dislike feature. I keep getting rap and some of it in Spanish, too. I don't like or listen to either. I have used the hide feature on these songs, but they still keep showing up. I want the feature, because it doesn't allow the song to play, but I also want tell the application what I don't like.

I just voted for this.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-10-21

Hey @Ryalex383,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

You should still get these options on the desktop version of the app, and as for mobile the ''Hide this song'' works as a dislike for the songs.

A similar idea has already been suggested here when it comes to disliking artists - feel free to add your vote to it!

More info on how to search for existing ideas in the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!