Local Concerts

I'd love to see a "station" composed of artists that are playing concerts within "my location" going maybe 3 months back and 12 months forward.  This would be a great resource for people who love concerts, both big and small.  I could listen to the station for music I like and instantly be able to see when/where I can see them live.  Maybe you could even kick a kickback on linking to the ticket sales.

It seems like you may already have the information in your database based on some of your links in the OnTour section.

Updated: 2015-09-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

mikey_f_kindrat
Casual Listener

Hey guys,

I started a similar "New Idea" that has to do with Songkick at this link.  I'd appreciate it if you went and gave it some kudos and commented on it so we can get it trending.  Spotify needs to open up our libraries to Songkick so that we can use the platform efficiently!  Manually tracking each artist is not a good solution!

Thanks!

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2015-09-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!