MQA to Spotify?

Have anyone else read about the new MQA-format presented by Meridian? http://www.musicischanging.com/

Seems like a perfect way to package lossless music in small enough size to stream perfect quality music (32-bit/384kHz). This should be a way forward for Spotify that would put you on top of all competition in music quality without needing ridiculously large file transfers. 

For me personally hifi-quality sound is important but I still don´t want to give up on Spotify since I really love everything else about your product (design, conviencience, impressive sound cataloge and so on...). But giving a boost to the sound quality would definelty be something I would pay extra money for.

Updated: 2016-02-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.
You might also want to add your kudos to a similar idea about another lossless streaming standard here. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea
Updated: 2016-02-19

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!