Make Collaborative playlists public

Make Collaborative playlists public if you want

So far, one of the things I've enjoyed the most on Spotify is creating playlists with my friends. However, collaborative playlists stop being "public" when there is more than one author. Why not then allow collaborative playlists to be public? The more people that have access to the playslist, the more people will become potential collaborators and will be listening to them.

Que las listas en modo colaborativo se puedan mantener públicas si se desea

Hasta ahora, una de las cosas que más he disfrutado de Spotify es crear listas de reproducción junto a mis amigos, sin embargo, las listas colaborativas desapecen de inmediato de su modo "público" original cuando hay más de un autor. ¿Por qué no permitir entonces que las listas colaborativas se mantengan públicas? Al final, mientras más personas acceden a las listas, más personas son potenciales colaboradores y más personas van a estar escuchándola.

Updated: 2015-10-30

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-Public-Collaborative-Playlists/i...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend

Hi and thanks for your suggestion! Currently, the Ideas Exchange only accepts suggestions written in English, but I think I understand what you'd like to see: you'd like the ability to mark Collaborative playlists 'Public', so that others can see and modify the playlist.

Please let me know if this is your suggestion: if so, I'll mark it as a 'New Idea' and will edit the title to English.

Roadie
Status changed to: New Idea

Casual Listener

Casual Listener

That would be great if you can also choose who can edit the playlist, but make it public to listen !

Casual Listener
As ibuprofène400 said, sharing playlists so other can listen but you retain control over it (and friends if need be).
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-10-30

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Playlists-Public-Collaborative-Playlists/i...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!