Make Removing Discover Ads easier (Premium)

As everybody seems to be well aware, there are banner ads on the discover page while using premium, even though they are obfuscated as "announcements". So, obviously the option to remove those ads from the discover page is working now, but as I ran into this problem, I had to search the web for how to disable them. I feel it should be more easy to find this option. It's absurdly hidden at the bottom of the preferences in its own category of options.

My suggestion is:

Like newsletters for example, those ads should somehow display the option to be switched off by themselves. Everything else seems greedy to me, selling ads to paying customers.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (10 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (10 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!