Make a contract with Carriers for unlimited Spotify data (in Portugal)

The only thing that is keeping me from subscribing to spotify Premium is the fact that i have a limited internet plan on my phone, like most people in the world, and there is no unlimited option. There is a Spotify like service offered by some other mobile carriers in my country that have unlimited data for that service but its far from being as good as spotify. If you do any partnership like for example with Vodafone we would all benifit from that. 

Thanks.

--

Pedro

from Portugal

(i searched and i was surprised to not find this idea)

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in the forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.

0 Likes
Comments
Peter__
Community Legend

Spotify and Vodafone 4G unlimited data offer just went live here in the UK last week and they also do already have deals with a range of telecoms operators in different countries, so its only a matter of time I would say!

Peter

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and added (in Portugal) in the title, since Spotify has already a few contracts with mobile carriers in other countries e.g. Germany and the UK.
Fred
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in the forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.