Make spotify independent from internet data

Recently I acquired the premium offer of spotifyand it is awesomeuntil I quickly ran out of 3G data,

my idea is that spotify partners with different mobile providers so that the consumed data from the streamed music

runs independently with the data plan you have chosenthis means you can enjoy unlimited music without being

concerned on how much 3G/4G data you have left.

As Peter mentioned, in many countries there are already partnerships between Spotify and mobile providers that have similar data offers. Maybe such an option is already possible in your country? If not - Spotify is always looking for partnerships, so sooner or later it will come to your country, too! Mostly it's not a question of if, but rather when. 😉
Comments
Peter__
Community Legend

This does already exist on some mobile operators where Spotify comes bundled with your mobile contract.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

As Peter mentioned, in many countries there are already partnerships between Spotify and mobile providers that have similar data offers. Maybe such an option is already possible in your country? If not - Spotify is always looking for partnerships, so sooner or later it will come to your country, too! Mostly it's not a question of if, but rather when. 😉