Need help? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.
After switching from iPhone to Android, i saw that the Spotify app is completely different then on iOS.
On iPhone only you can:
- Swipe to right/left to add a song in your music or add as next song.
- If you press and hold a song you get a preview.
- In the play window you can swipe down to close this window and go back to your playlists, you can swipe up in playlists to get the album play window.
- Genius is as i seen only available on iPhone, i didn't saw it on Android.
On Android you exclusively have:
- Landscape mode
- Scroll bar to fast-scroll down or up in a long list.
As far i can think this are the differents between the operating systems. I don't know how Windows Phone looks, but i think the statement is clear:
Spotify, please make all of your apps equal and don't change designs or features because we all (as a Premium) pay the same price. We want the same features on all our devices, no matter if it is a iDevice, Android or Windows Phone.
Hope this will happen, because it is different for years now and i think its time to change this!
(And may i say from the rest of the people?)
Updated on 2018-06-16
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 specific feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.
If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. 😉
When you're re-posting this idea(s) in a separate topic(s), please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum.