Messages on mobile!

I love how "inbox" is now "messages" on my desktop, but I really miss having it when I'm using my android. It'd be awesome if the new "messages" was implemented in mobile apps!!! :D

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Ability-to-respond-with-just-text-to-messages-in-the-...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (10 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Peter__
Community Legend

It is already the same view on iPad but not iPhone. 

I agree, continuity between platforms would be nice!

Peter

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea although I think this should only be a matter of time when the new Message view is rolled out to every platform. ;)
jcavallo13

would love to be able to reply to messages via iPhone

wawap

Please let us reply to messages via the iPhone. Otherwise, bring back the integration with Facebook Messenger so people can reply.  Not being able to reply to messages in the app makes the message feature worthless. 

Krellus
Regular

Yes it is ridiculous, why have an inbox in my mobile/cellphone when I can't read my messages.

COME ON SPOTIFY-TEAM !!!

JanaSack

I have a similar but different issue with messages. I am seeing some of my messages on my iPhone but not all of them. Most of my messages end up on my web version. I'd like to know how to sync up the messages from my web platform to mobile? Any takers?

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Ability-to-respond-with-just-text-to-messages-in-the-...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (10 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!