[Mobile] Add "Show 5 More" tracks button on Artist Pages

Hello.  Love Spotify, yada yada.

One of the glaring differences between Desktop and Mobile is the "show 5 more" feature.  Lots of times I want to hear... say "The one that got away" by Katy Perry.  Somehow this isn't in her top 5, and I need to continue looking through her popular songs to hear it.

This is easily doable on the desktop client, but the mobile client lacks this.  Should be simple enough to implement.

Thanks!

PS, I tagged iOS as I use my iOS devices more than my Android tablet, but the same applies.  Even my W10 and Mac desktop clients both feature this, so a "Mobile" tag would be more beneficial in my instance.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-09-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-09-18

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. ;)
You might also want to add your kudos about a similar for showing all artist's songs in a list on mobile here.

marksaba

I totally agree! Make it available on Galaxies too!

TwinsenMinothar
That would be great.
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-09-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!