Mobile App sorting by date added

I enjoy finding new music and organising it in playlists. Mostly I want to listen to the tracks that I have recently discovered which is why I have my playlists sorted by date added (with the most recent at the top) on my PC. The ability to sort songs from the most recent at the top to the least recent at the bottom is not granted on the mobile version (or any sorting option for that matter) which annoys me a lot because it means I have to scroll for ages before getting to the tracks I want to hear.

I believe I am not the only one annoyed by this and would be very grateful if this problem were to be removed. This could be achieved by simply synchronising the songs in the playlists in the app in the same order as they are on the PC or ,alternatively, implementing the sorting feature directly on the mobile app.

As per Matt, this idea has already been submitted here. Feel free to add Kudos and comment on it to show your support!

Anthony :)

0 Likes
Comments
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

This idea has already been suggested:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Sort-and-filter-tracks-inside-a-playlist-iOS/idi-p/59...

Add your kudos and comments there.

The idea is for sorting and filtering. The filtering part of the idea has already been implemented into the app, just waiting for the other part to be added. 

Taylor
Community Legend
Status changed to: Duplicate

As per Matt, this idea has already been submitted here. Feel free to add Kudos and comment on it to show your support!

Anthony :)