[Mobile] Automatically Filter 'Available Offline Only' when in Offline Mode

Hello, Spotify.

I know you currently have a filter to only show offline songs in the "your music" section. My suggestion is to automatically hide unavailable songs when in offline mode. These are my points:

1. I really can't see why we would want to view songs that we can't listen to. Maybe I'm missing something here.
  2. It's such a pain to switch to something else when you're in the car, for instance. Sometimes you have to scroll down through a lot of songs until there's something you can actually hit play.

Thank you. 🙂

Updated: 2016-02-02

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and slightly changed title to make it easier to find via search: this idea requests that the Android app be automatically set to filter 'Available Offline Only' when in offline mode, as opposed to having to manually select the filter