[Mobile] Autoplay when connecting Bluethooth

There should be an option to decide if we like to allow autoplay or not when connecting to bluethooth. So everyone can decide if he´d like. 

In some cases the user will not notice that spotify plays music, especially when bluethooth in the car is connected and the normal radio is set. 

Some popular apps already having this feature.

Idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
Tyx

Bump -  This could cost lives.  Having to play with phone to start spotify playing instead of just resuming is almost as deadly as driving without music :\  

Think of the people Spotify 

EOSIre

Still happening for me. Very annoying.

Niål

I just uninstalled the Android app for this reason. If this is not resolved I will not use Spotify again in the future.

I am going to cancel my subscription.

lordbyron42

Any word on this?

rguti05

So Spotify wont do anything unless this reaches 100 likes, but for some weird reason it wont allow me to post my vote...???

sarodrig
Casual Listener
This is an absurd "feature". Uninstalling my Android app, shopping for other music services.
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Idea has been reposted here.

Updated on 2018-06-16

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!