[Mobile] Bring back Hide from Recently Played

Since the last major update, the option to hide music (songs, playlists, albums or artists) on the Recently Played / Home tab is gone. This petition is to make it come back, since it was really helpful for keeping your recently played music organized. An example would be when you played something because someone recomended it to you, or you played it while hanging out with some friends, but honestly you never listen to that type of music / you don't like it. So after that you just simply removed it and kept listening to whatever you've been listening to those days. Now it's stuck there until you listen to enough music through the app to push it away from the recently played list.

Updated on 2019-09-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

I agree, that was pretty useful, I liked it. I mean, I can live without it though. 😂 Anyways, I hope they put it back.

musicajet
Composer

Hi @ezenovas,

Yep, I also prefer the option to hide recently played. I like it if the artist shown do reflect what I really like and not all music I just gave a try...

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-10-19

Marked as new idea.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-09-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.