[Mobile][Connect] Spotify App for Infiniti InTouch

This idea was already submitted in 2013 but has been marked inactive. Infiniti has a web connected infotainment system called InTouch in the Q50 and Q60 models (possibly others). The system has Google and Facebook apps integrated and at one time advertised the Pandora and iHeartRadio (not sure what happened to the latter two). It would be great if Spotify was available as a built-in app in the car so that I didn't have to look at my phone to look for music. I think it's an Android based system, so I can't imagine it being too far a departure from the existing Android app.

Updated on 2017-12-07

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Comments
Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2017-01-04

Marked as new idea. This is a repost of the following inactive idea.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

A similar idea has also been suggested here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Connect-Spotify-App-for-Infiniti-InTouch/idi-p/15...

Add your votes and comments there please! ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2017-12-07

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)