Announcements

[Mobile][Desktop] System for Purchasing eGift cards for friends in other countries.

I'd like to be able to purchase premium giftcards for my friends and family who live in other countries. I know this has been an issue for other before as well, say for example a family member or friend recieving a gift card which is region locked to a region they do not live in. I feel there should be some sort of system in place to facilitate the purchase of giftcards which can then be gifted directly to any spotify account. Rather than recieve an activation code, have this system work similar to how gifting games works in steam, have the recipient be prompted with a message allowing them to accept a gift the next time they open spotify. This, I feel, would be a great solution as opposed to tracking down a gift card for the recipient's specific region. Some regions don't even have spotify gift cards available, so, it'd be nice to have a way to purchase these as digital gifts

Updated on 2022-08-09

Hello @MDHEXT  and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-08-09

Hello @MDHEXT  and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.