[Mobile][Developer] Like button (Heart) in mobile devices (at least Android)

My opinion is it would be really helpful to have visible and direct access to the like button (green heart) in mobile devices, as my experience until now says this feature hasn't been implemented yet.

This would, in synthesis, make it much easier to like a song in these devices, at least as easy as in the desktop app. Otherwise we would have to tap the 3-dot button to then scroll til we can press the like button, just as we do now.

I may understand that the main reason this isn't implemented is that this would make the space for the song much shorter, but still I reckon it would be worth the loss of space (some song titles are unreadable anyway for their length).

Just an easy idea that would ease things.

Thanks for reading and leave a vote if you agree.

Thank you.

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature - you can like songs via the Heart button in the Now Playing view on mobile devices. If you experience any issues with this feature we invite you to post in our Help Boards

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-28

Hey there,  

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. 

We’re closing this idea since this is already a feature - you can like songs via the Heart button in the Now Playing view on mobile devices. If you experience any issues with this feature we invite you to post in our Help Boards

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing feature.

Cheers!