[Mobile][Discover] List of ads played while Spotify was in car mode.

Spotify can tell when I'm in the car, so it should make other accommodations with the knowledge that I can't interact with the phone much. For one thing, when it wants to let me watch a video to get 30 minutes of ad free music, it should always do the automatic one in car mode. The "tap now to receive 30 minutes of ad free music" should not be played in car mode. 

Additionally, sometimes an ad plays in the car and I would like to "tap now to learn more" but I can't because I'm driving. It would be nice if after I left the car there was a list of the ads that played while I was driving so I could see what I missed. Just yesterday I heard an ad for a very interesting Podcast but I was driving and I don't remember the name of it so I have no way to find it. 

Updated on 2020-02-15

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2020-02-15

Hey there,

We’re closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.

Please post a detailed explanation of the change you’d like to see, with one idea per thread in the Idea Submissions board.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.