[Mobile] Equalizer Y-Axis Value for Precise Setting

I want to use the equalizer to compensate for the frequency response of my headphones. To do this, it would be nice to know how much the sliders of 60-15KHz are impacting the frequency output. Now it's just guessing!

Updated on 2020-05-28

Hey there,

Thanks for adding these details!

It looks like this has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Equalizer-see-how-much-dB-the-sliders-decrease-or-in...

We'd recommend heading over to that idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback (including your screenshot if you'd like) there to show your support and contribute to the discussion about this.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Status changed to: Need more information

Updated on 2020-05-26

Hey @oscarverbeek,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We'll just need a bit more info to understand your idea in order to give it the right status.

We've found an idea here which seems to be suggesting something similar.

Do you mind confirming that what you're suggesting is the same? If so, we can close this idea as Duplicate and redirect users to vote for the other idea.

If not, then could you clarify the difference between the two ideas?

Thanks - keep us posted!

Casual Listener

Hi @Peter !

The ideas are a bit different. 

The person you linked to wants to have a larger amount of adjustment sliders (a), but what I want to know is: what is actually changing when I am moving one slider (b) ? Hope this helps!

explanation.jpg

Oscar 

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-05-28

Hey there,

Thanks for adding these details!

It looks like this has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Equalizer-see-how-much-dB-the-sliders-decrease-or-in...

We'd recommend heading over to that idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback (including your screenshot if you'd like) there to show your support and contribute to the discussion about this.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.