The new UI for mobile devices wouldn’t be so bad (to me) if I could go to the “artists” tab in my library and get a list of albums when I click on an artist (instead of a list of songs), because:
1. For someone who has saved a lot of albums, this is much easier than going through all the albums (especially now the very convenient alphabet scroll has disappeared).
2. It’s less scrolling than when you have a list of songs when you click an artist.
3. In “recently played” I would prefer to see the album I listened than the artist (also because if I click the artist there it directs me to the artist page for some reason).
4. I would prefer not to go automatically to the next album after the song of the last one has ended.
5. The songs are listed alphabetically by album, which is annoying when you can’t come up with the name of the album.
It could be implemented as an option, so that people that don’t really care about albums can still have a list of songs.
Updated on 2019-07-12
Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-back-Artist-page-that-contains-saved-...More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.