[Mobile] Long Press Songs to Order Playlists on Mobile Devices

On mobile devices there are two ways to get to the options menu for songs:

1. Click the menu button

2. Long press on the song

As a Spotify Premium user, I primarily use my phone to listen to Spotify (like almost everyone). Whenever I want to organize playlists I have to wait until I get access to a laptop or desktop to order playlists.

The long press could be repurposed to change the index of a song in my playlists since there is also the menu button.

This would make my enjoyment of the Spotify user interface much better.

Updated on 2019-09-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 11
Rock Star 11

Cool idea! :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2018-10-19

Marked as new idea.

Note: You can also sort Playlists by scrolling to the very top of the list to reveal a sorting icon. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated on 2019-09-02

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (100 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.