[Mobile] Move the Option button away from the scroll bar

So I've noticed that The little three dot button next to songs that one uses to queue the song or add it to playlists is annoyingly close to the slider bar for quick movement along playlists. Every time I try to queue a song, I end up accidentally somewhere completely different on the playlist. I was thinking that maybe the button could go on the other side of the screen from the slider bar, or just farther away on the same side.

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-07-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated: 2015-07-20

Marked as new idea and edited the title slightly to make it easier to find via search. 😉
This idea is a re-post of this inactive idea.

You might also want to add your kudos to a similar idea to make that option button larger here.

Rockymtnluke
Regular

YES. This is super annoying and seems like it'd be an easy fix for ... someone who knows how to fix these sorts of things. 🙂

user-removed
Not applicable

I find when i try to tap the 3 does on the right hand side of the playlist list (or album list, artist list, etc) iIquite over, I'd say upwards of 50% of the time accidentally tap the slider bar to the right of theb3 does.

ANNOYING! Maybe change the layout, or have an option to change the layout.

lazila
Seems like quite a silly design flaw... You would expect a tech company the size of Spotify..Now basically a house hold name, would catch something like this on their quality survey pre release. But hey I'm just a silly consumer what do I know.
Davidjrodger
Definitely, most annoying aspect of an otherwise great app. Really wouldn't expect this kind of silly flaw in an app that's so popular/widely used
mpinell1

I'm also very annoyed by this design! Too often I try to access the options and hit the scroll instead and vice-versa. It makes bulding/maintaining playlists on the go a nightmare!

I would also suggest to load a playlist on display positioning the current/last played song at the middle rather than the top of the list , that would make easier to edit it. It would also be nice to add the "Remove from this playlist" on the artwork view as well.

Raez
Yes please needs to move the scroll bar back to the left like it's was a few updates ago on mobile app, really really frustrating can b a easy fix please!!
flanari
Casual Listener
Why do we need a scroll bar if we just scroll from everywhere. This is awful when someone tries to use the menu button. Just remove the bar, there is no purpose for it!! Thanks!!
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Edit: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-07-18

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!