[Mobile][Music] Deployed Military

Military men and women who are deployed often do not have access to internet.  Spotify will delete their playlists and music that is downloaded if they have gone 30 days without conntecting to the internet.  Most the time when they are deployed they do not have intenet connection for more than 30 days and are unable to redownload their music which means they spend a good portion of the time while deployed with no music.  

Music is an essential vise while deployed and I know many people who would be extremely grateful if there was a way to keep music longer than 30 days without internet. 

Updated on 2019-03-07

Hey there,

That's a great idea, but something similar has already been suggested.

You can check it out here.

Have a nice day!

Luke

Related Ideas

Comments
-f0df1a_61up
Casual Listener

Yessss! Family's military, gotta find a way to serve them!!!

nlambert0519

I agree 100%! About to deploy myself and not having to worry about losing music would be amazing!

Also, I heard from a spotify service rep that if you can have someone else log in to your account once evrey 30 days while you're gone, that it should prevent you from losing your stuff. 

devangs3

If Spotify can take in their military card number for a check, that can help a lot! The 30 day thing can be extended to a year or so, that's how long tours last I guess. And they shouldn't delete the playlists, but rather lock them up, hurts to see good playlists disappear! 

Rock Star 17
Rock Star 17
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-03-07

Hey there,

That's a great idea, but something similar has already been suggested.

You can check it out here.

Have a nice day!

Luke