[Mobile] New music for artists and Desktop

There is some sonngs from the r&b singer Sammie that you guys dont have. Is it possible for you to get his song "Come with Me" on spotify its one of my favroite songs by him. Also Beyonce song "Love Drought" is also another favorite . 

Tyga " Lap dance"  is another song that should be added as well i think people around the world would enjoy these songs . 

Thanks for your time ,

Kalisha Cotten

13244673_1283942094967468_7853274238946097874_n.jpg

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. While it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening :)

0 Likes
Comments
Jacob
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. While it might be a good idea to contact the artist or label directly and ask why the music isn't on Spotify, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest. You might also be interested in supporting this idea, which suggests a simpler method for requesting albums missing from Spotify.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! Happy listening :)