[Mobile] Notifications section for followed Artists' releases

Please add a new release notifications section for artists we follow on mobile devices, like on the desktop app.  I want to click on the "bell" on my mobile device and see the same notifications regarding new content released that I do on my desktop app.  Right now all I get is a feed of the "activity" of what atrists and friends are listening too.  

You're already notifying me in one place (on my pc).  Please do the same on my mobile, where I use Spotify more.  I've been waiting for this for a long time, and it seems like a no-brainer.  I've seen other attempts at getting this that haven't gotten traction, and I can't for the life of me understand why not.  Again, I feel like this is a no-brainer.  It shouldn't even be up for debate....this should be a native function on a streaming/social music app (and it is, just not on the moble version).  Thanks for your consideration.

Frustrated,

X

Updated: 2017-02-12

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!